Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday, thou art a heartless bitch.....

Hey guys!


Whoa! Two posts in one day?! I know I know, totes crazy. Haha. Anyway I was sitting here brainstorming about things to write about in my upcoming posts and the thought came over me......why does Monday suck so bad?

I'm sure Monday didn't ask to be the most hated day of the week, but like the title says, she's a heartless bitch. So to cure those Monday blues here are some tips I've came up with:

1. Try and pamper yourself. Even if it's taking a bubble bath, you'll sure feel better about making the rest of the week go faster if you have a better mindset after getting through Monday.

2. Try something new. I find that if I start the week with a goal of walking, or trying a new recipe it makes the rest of the week fly by!

3. Pay it forward. If you see a friend/family member having a crappy day, cheer them up! It'll help you both.



That's it for now, maybe I'll start doing motivational Mondays?

Stay beautiful
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment