Monday, June 23, 2014

A Little About Me.....

So as promised from yesterday's post here's a little about me since you'll be reading my blog and all ;)
My name is Charlene (obviously lol) I'm 24 and live in the great state of Ohio. As a small town girl, I love the country, and animals. I grew up on a pig and cattle farm and even though is was a tomboy growing up I've turned into a girly girl and love cooking and experimenting with makeup. I also work full time and no kids just yet. Just a big dog named Angus. Living on a budget isn't easy but I know many of us out there can't afford all the designer makeup that's currently out there, so I bargain shop where I can and even if I'm not a big fan of something, I try to make it work. :)

I've been in a relationship for almost a year, and that's a pretty big deal coming from the girl who always finds something wrong with every guy she's ever dated. But nevertheless, Aaron loves me for all my flaws ( he even prefers the days I don't wear makeup!) and all that I am. I don't know about all of you guys but that's hard to find in a partner these days when everyone just focuses on appearance.

I'm in love with books! I could literally spend days reading every book I own. I was thinking about doing a book of the month club on here..... Haha. Cooking like I said is a passion of mine. I love converting old recipes into new dishes. Anyway I think that's all I can think of at the moment! If you all have any ideas or suggestions please comment below, I'm just starting out so I'm welcome to your ideas!

Stay beautiful
Xo Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment